Recipe of ASPARAGUS, MINT AND RICOTTA TARTLETS
Instruction for ASPARAGUS, MINT AND RICOTTA TARTLETS
- 1 sheet of ready-rolled all-butter puff pastry
- 8 oz ricotta
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- 8 asparagus spears olive oil, for brushing
- sea salt and
- freshly ground black pepper mint leaves, to serve
Ingredients of ASPARAGUS, MINT AND RICOTTA TARTLETS
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- Line a baking sheet with nonstick parchment paper.
- Cut out four rectangles, each 5 × 21/2 in, from the pastry sheet and place them on the baking sheet.
- Score a 1/2 in border on each rectangle.
- Put the ricotta, Parmesan, lemon rind, salt, and pepper into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Spoon the mixture on to the pastry and top each tart with two asparagus spears.
- Brush the pastry borders with oil and cook in the oven for 12–15 minutes or until the pastry is puffed and golden.
- Serve with a couple of mint leaves on top.