Recipe of Breakfast Sausage
Instruction for Breakfast Sausage
- In a small, bowl, combine the sage, salt, ground black pepper, marjoram, brown sugar, crushed red pepper and cloves. Mix well.
- Place the pork in a large bowl and add the mixed spices to it. Mix well with your hands and form into patties.
- Saute the patties in a large skillet over medium high heat for 5 minutes per side, or until internal pork temperature reaches 160 degrees F (73 degrees C).
Ingredients of Breakfast Sausage
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 2 pounds ground pork