Recipe of Rajasthani Keri Panna
Instruction for Rajasthani Keri Panna
- Boil green mango in a pressure cooker or an open pan.
- Let it cool down. Scoop out all the pulp.
- Blend the pulp in a blender until it looks like a smooth paste.
- Pour the paste into a large jug.
- Add water and all other ingredients to the jug.
- Mix well.
- Served chilled.
Ingredients of Rajasthani Keri Panna
- 2 medium green mangoes
- 4 cup water
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon rock salt (kala namak)
- 2 teaspoon mint leaves (dried, crushed)
- Salt to taste.