Recipe of Chocolate-Hazelnut Soy Ice Cream
Instruction for Chocolate-Hazelnut Soy Ice Cream
- Place the tofu, soy milk, hazelnut syrup, espresso powder, and vanilla extract into a blender. Cover, and puree until smooth.
- Pour in the melted chocolate, and puree until evenly incorporated. Pour the mixture into a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour.
- Pour the chilled mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Once the ice cream has thickened and is hard to stir, remove it from the ice cream maker and transfer it to a freezer container.
- Allow the ice cream to harden 4 hours to overnight before serving
Ingredients of Chocolate-Hazelnut Soy Ice Cream
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package extra-firm silken tofu
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut flavored syrup
- 4 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted