Instruction for German Baby
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place butter in a 10 inch cast iron skillet and heat the skillet in oven. Beat eggs at high speed with an electric mixer.
- Slowly add the milk and flour.
- Pour batter into hot skillet. Return skillet to oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- It will rise like a souffle, then fall when taken out of oven. Lightly dust with powdered sugar and serve.
Ingredients of German Baby
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar