Recipe of Pepper Potato Tikki
Instruction for Pepper Potato Tikki
- Heat 2 tbspsoil in a non stick pan, add onions, red pepper, yellow pepper, green pepper, crushed red chillies, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, salt, jalapeno peppers and mix and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer into a deep bowl and cool.
- Add rice, potatoes, parsley and mix well and mash lightly with a hand blender.
- Heat 4 tbsps oil in a non stick pan.
- Shape the mixture into medium tikkis, place them in the pan and shallow fry, turning sides, till both sides are evenly done.
- Serve hot topped with yogurt and sprinkle of crushed red chillies.
Ingredients of Pepper Potato Tikki
- Red pepper finely chopped
- 1 mediumYellow bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 mediumGreen capsicums finely chopped
- 1 mediumRed chillies
- 1/2 teaspoonBlack pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoonRed chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Jalapeno finely chopped
- 2-3 Oil 2 tablespoons
- Onions finely chopped 2 medium
- Salt to taste
- Cooked rice : 1 cup
- Potatoes boiled and peeled
- 2 mediumParsley chopped
- 2 tablespoonsThick yogurtas required