Instruction for Pressure Cooker Cinnamon Poached Pears with Chocolate Sauce
1. Put the water, wine, sugar, and cinnamon sticks in United pressure cooker Saucepan. Select Saute and convey to a stew, blending until the sugar breaks down. Change to the Keep Warm setting so the fluid remains hot until the pears are peeled and prepared.
2. Peel the pears, keeping them entire, with the stems in place. Rub them quickly with the slice lemon to keep from turning chestnut. Press the rest of the lemon juice into the wine/sugar syrup and drop the squeezed lemon into the syrup.
3. Slip the pears into the hot syrup, bolt the cover and convey to high pressure in United pressure cooker for 3 minutes. Fast discharge the pressure from the pressure cooker.
4. Deliberately expel the pears with an opened spoon and let cool. At the point when the syrup has cooled a bit, pour it over the pears.
5. To make the Chocolate Sauce, put the chocolate in a bowl. In a little pot, over medium fire, warm the coconut drain, coconut oil, and maple syrup just to the bubble. Pour it over chocolate and let sit a moment. Whisk until smooth. Keep warm until you serve the pears.
6. To serve, cut a little piece off the base of every pear thus they will hold up.
7. Put every pear on a plate and pour the warm chocolate sauce over.
United pressure cooker are good to cook any kind of dish with different recipes, one can taste flavors of dishes by just putting whistle into your pressure cooker and become good cook.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooker Cinnamon Poached Pears with Chocolate Sauce
1 lemon, cut in half
3 cups water
2 cups white wine
2 cups organic cane sugar
6 cinnamon sticks
6 Bartlett pears, ripe, but firm
9 ounces bittersweet chocolate cut in 1/2-inch pieces (I used Trader Joe’s 72% dark)
1/2 cup coconut milk
¼ cup coconut oil
2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey