Recipe of Pressure Cooker Cream of Tomato Soup
Instruction for Pressure Cooker Cream of Tomato Soup
- Combine tomatoes with juice, chicken broth, and salt together in a pressure cooker. Cover and bring to medium pressure according to manufacturer's instructions for 3 minutes. Carefully choose quick-release to release pressure and remove lid.
- Stir baking soda into tomato mixture until no longer bubbling. Add milk, cream, salt, and pepper to tomato mixture. Blend soup with a hand-held blender. Heat soup over medium-low heat, stirring often, until heated through, about 15 minutes.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooker Cream of Tomato Soup
- 4 cups peeled, seeded, and cored tomatoes with juice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- salt and ground black pepper to taste