Recipe of Roasted Cauliflower with Red Chilli,Lime and Cilantro
Instruction for Roasted Cauliflower with Red Chilli,Lime and Cilantro
- Separate the cauliflower and cut into florets.
- Put them in a bowl with the garlic, chilli powder, crushed chilli, cumin, salt and olive oil and toss gently to mix together and coat well.
- Spread the seasoned cauliflower in a shallow roasting pan.
- For ease, line the pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Roast 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until tender, stirring occasionally. When done, remove from oven.
- Dress with lime juice.
- Sprinkle over with chopped cilantro leaves.
Ingredients of Roasted Cauliflower with Red Chilli,Lime and Cilantro
- large head cauliflower
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon red new mexico chile powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed dried red chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed, toasted and ground
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf, chopped
- 1⁄2lime, juiced