Recipe of Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Onions
Instruction for Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Onions
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss first 6 ingredients in a shallow medium-sized baking dish.
- Cover; bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 20 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with almonds
Ingredients of Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Onions
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut in 1-inch chunks,
- 2 medium Vidalia or other sweet onions, cut in 1-inch chunks,
- 3 tablespoons olive oil,
- 1/4 cup amaretto liqueur,
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, roasted